Global Aviation Tech
"Local Feel On A Global Scale"
Global Aviation Tech
Since our founding in 2002 as an Engineering firm, Global Aviation Tech (GAT) has always taken special pride in our ability to provide the owners and operators of legacy aircraft real solutions.
Today, we continue to deliver cost effective solutions as a full service MRO located in Wichita, Kansas specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing, Kitting, Aircraft Maintenance and System Integration services.
Global Aviation Technologies is committed to customer service and first time quality that is efficient, affordable and above all fair. We are able to respond quickly to the needs of our customer’s to ensure all requirements are met.
At GAT, the customer comes first and you always fly away confident that your aircraft has received the best in total aircraft services available in the industry today!
Why Choose Global Aviation Tech
- FAA Repair Station
- Factory Trained A&P Maintenance Technicians
- Onsite Support
- Avionics Upgrades, Structural Repairs
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Extensive Database to locate hard to find parts
- Support AOG Requests
- FAA Certificated Repairmen
- Wire Harness Fabrication (Simple or Branched)
- Electrical Sub Assemblies
- Printed Circuit Boards (Thru-Hole or Surface Mount)
- Sheet Metal Assembly
- CNC Machining
- CAD Designs incl. 3D Modeling
- Latest Technologies used in Material Selection
- Eliminates Obsolescence
- All Designs FAA DER Approved
- In-house Capabilities both Mechanical & Electrical
- Certification processes either STC or PMA
Servicing a Vast Array of Aircraft
Twin Turbo Prop
King Air B200
King Air B300/350
SINGLE TURBO PROP
Cessna Caravan C208
Super Mid-Size Business Jets
Light Business Jet
Beechcraft Premier I/IA
Mid-Size Business Jet
The panel has been installed on SUR and is quite an improvement. All reports from Flight Crews have been very positive.
Picked up the aircraft from Global Aviation Technologies Friday. 4/16/21 after the install. We love the system and it performed flawlessly during our trip. It was money well spent and every King Air should have this system installed.